Thursday, July 08, 2010

First time at Hobo's Running Club - tonight


View Larger Map

I have my first training session with Hobo's Running Club (Hobson's Bay) tonight. By the sounds of it, they are much faster and run much further than my ability to date. The guy I contacted assures me that someone will run with me the whole way - hopefully I'm not holding up someone elses training because of it. Anyway, I'm a newbie, but hopefully this solves my problem of not having to run alone in the dark. I run much better in a group anyhow so I'm looking forward to seeing how I perform tonight. This is the course I will be running tonight. Should be pretty running along the foreshore, the city lights are visable from Williamstown. I forgot to mention it's a 7km run, and the "slower runners" usually pace around 5.30mins per km. Oh boy, this will be interesting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment